Open Futures is a proprietary algorithmic trading firm looking for candidates to take on the role of Core Engineer with a Trading team in Delhi NCR. We are very well backed and have a presence across multiple cities in India. We trade across multiple asset classes across exchanges. The successful candidate will be part of our trading team that is responsible for developing low latency real-time Software / Strategies for High-Frequency Trading.
Shoutout to people passionate about coding and problem solving:
As a Core Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- Understanding exchange microstructures and optimizing the same for the trading strategies.
- Build, optimize and standardize exchange infrastructure.
- Contribute to the design, development, and implementation of our trading engine.
- Anything and everything that can help us improve our trading infrastructure.
- A degree in Computer Science, Electronics/Electrical or similar from reputed institutions only.
- Solid programming skills in C/C++ and R/Python. Knowledge of networking is a plus.
- Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- Analytical mindset and ability to see the project till the end.